Weight gain first trimester 2nd pregnancy
Pregnancy update! Sharing early signs of pregnancy, cravings, and more.
Subscribe to my Family Channel — https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNyK-wnjeL9lfg8HPlmRgAQ I’ll be sharing weekly pregnancy updates here on out! on this channel.
👻 Now on SnapChat — @OfficialSFit
How it took us to get pregnant
My first pregnancy symptom
My early signs of pregnancy symptoms
My food cravings and aversions so far
How many days past ovulation I got a positive pregnancy test
What I’ve been doing for fitness in the first trimester
Healthy Diet During First Trimester – Onlymyhealth.com
Gynecologists and studies suggest that the perfect age to get pregnant is usually in the early or late 20s. Watch this video for more Information.
How to Keep Weight Gain Under Control During Pregnancy
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and in this video I give you nutrition and lifestyle tips to follow during pregnancy to keep your weight gain under control. I also talk about much extra calories you really need in each trimester and what kinds of foods you can eat to help nourish your baby and fuel your body! I talk about how you can stay slim during pregnancy while ensuring your baby is healthy and growing just by being active and staying fit! Hope you enjoy 🙂
Thanks for Watching! xx
How Do I Know My Baby is Okay in the First Trimester?
How do I know my baby is okay in the first trimester?
I know that if you pee on the chemicals in the toilet, you may get a color change and even chemical burns down there from the fumes created by the ammonia in your pee reacting with them.
That’s all a given. How else do I know the kid is all right?
How much weight are you supposed to gain in the first trimester of pregnancy?
The exact amount and speed of weight gain during the first 3 months of the pregnancy is dependent on various factors such as age of the mother-to-be, race, current weight, height, and so on. What is certain is that some degree of weight gain is required and beneficial to the health of the baby. If the mother-to-be is not underweight, a gain of about 10-11 pounds is what is usually considered normal and healthy. This is considered optimal for those mothers-to-be who are slightly overweight as well. Most doctors will recommend some form of weight loss to those who are overweight and wish to conceive.
Submitted by P T on February 2, 2010 at 09:45
Pregnancy Weight Increase Diet Tips | First Trimester Weight Gain
I am on the fourth month and my weight is 42.
Pregnant Women Weight Gain
In order to ascertain whether the weight gain following pregnancy is appropriate, additional information would be required. What was your weight prior to getting pregnant? What is your height? What’s your age? Is this your first pregnancy?
With reference to the weight gain pattern, average weight women would gain about 25 to 35 pounds during the entire nine months of pregnancy, while underweight women may gain much more weight ranging from 28 pounds to 40 pounds. Overweight women may end up gaining relatively less amount of weight ranging between fifteen to twenty five pounds.
With regards to weight gain during the different trimesters, a woman would gain about two to four pounds during the first trimester and about one pound each week for the rest of the pregnancy. However, if it’s a twin pregnancy, the weight gain can be much more to about 1.5 times the expected weight gain.
The weight gain during pregnancy comprises of about six to eight pounds of the baby’s weight along with increase in fluid volume, uterus, amniotic fluid and placenta.
It is recommended that you visit your gynecologist to ascertain the weight gain patterns and whether they are appropriate.
Normal Symptoms of Pregnancy (Obstetrics – First Trimester)
Free medical videos at
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
– One of your eggs erupts from its follicle and is swept away from your ovary and into a Fallopian tube.
– During the next 12 to 24 hours, that egg will be fertilized if one of the 250 million sperm your mate ejaculates manages to swim all the way from your vagina through your cervix, up into your uterus to the Fallopian tube, and penetrate the egg.
– The sperm move forward by wiggling their tails through the dangerous obstacle track, the acidity in the vagina, the cervix, and the uterus. The obstacles claim many lives. The slow and weak give up.
– Now there are only about 100 sperm left competing for the ovum, but only one will make it through the ovum’s protective layer
– Once a single sperm has penetrated, the cell membrane of the egg changes its electrical characteristics and does not allow other sperms to enter.
– For the winning sperm, it is the beginning. It sheds its unnecessary tail and load, and is free.
– The father’s genetic material merges with the mother’s. A new and unique cell is created: the fertilized ovum
– The fertilized egg will travel from the Fallopian tube to the uterus and start developing fetus.